2/4/2013

More Obama Photoshops the White House Warned Us Not to Make or Publish — TIME TO VOTE!!

Filed under: General — Patterico @ 9:03 pm

As everyone knows, the White House recently warned American citizens not to Photoshop this photo, saying: “The photograph may not be manipulated in any way“:*

Upon learning of the White House’s directive, I obeyed as any good citizen would immediately announced a Photoshop contest, with a couple of entries I had found to get things started. I published a second round of Photoshops here. This is the third and final round.

From Are We Lumberjacks? (h/t Rodger Thomas):

From bighairynews.com (h/t redc1c4):

Another one from Are We Lumberjacks?

From Jack Tardy:

From Janice Hart:

A couple from GM Roper:

From Robert Green:

From Freedom Feens:

From Seamus Muldoon:

From a Facebook page that does not like Obama, courtesy of redc1c4:

The contest is closed to more entries. Voting starts now.

If you want to view the previous entries, click “more.”

From this post:

From Facebook, with a hat tip to redc1c4:

Two similar ones, also with a hat tip to redc1c4. First is from a Facebook page that is not fond of Obama:

A similar entry is from Chattering Teeth:

From Cassandra:

From My Sharia Moor:

From Jimmy Z.:

And from the first post:

Mark Dice:

And:

Vote below.

*I realize the White House always says this. Does this blanket censorship make it better??

1. I won’t influence the voting by casting my ballot now.

Comment by Patterico (9c670f) — 2/4/2013 @ 9:03 pm

2. I like the one with TOTUS

Comment by JD (b63a52) — 2/4/2013 @ 9:10 pm

3. i love mckayla more than beans n fishsticks but the last one is nothing less than a brilliant and multi-layered commentary on the gestalt of the moment

very bour3

Comment by happyfeet (ce327d) — 2/4/2013 @ 9:10 pm

4. The green screen one is pretty cool. We got a Similar type cheapie thing like that for the girls to play with.

Comment by JD (b63a52) — 2/4/2013 @ 9:15 pm

5. I’m voting for TOTUS which says “PULL”

Comment by Gazzer (cc479c) — 2/4/2013 @ 9:18 pm

6. “I will shoot this gun. Horizontally. I shot the gun. The gun has been shot. Shut up”

Comment by Ag80 (b2c81f) — 2/4/2013 @ 9:29 pm

7. i vote for the one i submitted.

8-)

Comment by redc1c4 (403dff) — 2/4/2013 @ 9:48 pm

8. I vote for the Skeetoprompter!

Also love yours, red. :)

Comment by Patricia (be0117) — 2/4/2013 @ 10:22 pm

9. Another vote for the one with the teleprompter.

Comment by DRJ (a83b8b) — 2/5/2013 @ 3:25 am

10. PULL!

Comment by W. J. J. Hoge (9c4b9d) — 2/5/2013 @ 3:26 am

11. TOTUS vote. Genius.

Comment by Em (0af170) — 2/5/2013 @ 4:31 am

12. I think it’s absolutely incredible that the cameraman was able to catch the exact moment when the exhaust exited the gun. And despite having just fired a shotgun and being unaccustomed to shooting guns, the President didn’t experience any kick or recoil.

It’s unfortunate that Obama didn’t get a chance to play golf against Kim Jong Il. That would have been a momentous event.

I vote for TOTUS.

Comment by egd (d580cc) — 2/5/2013 @ 5:39 am

13. BigHairy, but also Seamus Muldoon, Cassandra, and the very last(provenance?) deserve acclaim.

Comment by gary gulrud (dd7d4e) — 2/5/2013 @ 5:40 am

14. The one with TOTUS gets my vote.

Comment by Bud Norton (29550d) — 2/5/2013 @ 7:21 am

15. The one I saw that I liked had the photo superimposed over a photo of Teddy Roosevelt standing over a bull elephant holding a double rifle with the caption “Bitch, please.”

Comment by SPQR (768505) — 2/5/2013 @ 7:25 am

16. bighairymoves with TOTUS. Actually, two votes for it (one from me in Texas, and another from either a nearby cemetary or in Eric Holder’s name, since no one seems to be checking ID’s).

Comment by NeoCon_1 (9dccdd) — 2/5/2013 @ 8:35 am

17. red, I loved yours but when I saw TOTUS my vote had to go there.

Comment by creeper (74d1f8) — 2/5/2013 @ 9:04 am

18. So has photo-shopping the pretender in chief been declared an Olympic sport yet?

Comment by MaaddMaaxx (981b21) — 2/5/2013 @ 9:41 am

19. I vote for the final one (with the green background).

Comment by bridget (9fc227) — 2/5/2013 @ 10:04 am

20. I vote for the green screen, with honorable mention to TOTUS (I wonder how many MSM talking heads know what TOTUS stands for?)

I am disappointed that there wasn’t one of Obama astride a diving Predator, Slim Pickins style, picking off Bin Laden.

Comment by sherlock (63e9fe) — 2/5/2013 @ 12:06 pm

21. Make mine TOTUS!

Comment by felipe (3243af) — 2/5/2013 @ 1:03 pm

22. 1) Green screen, 2) centaur/centauride, 3) TOTUS. Giant bong if a tie breaker is needed.

Comment by htom (412a17) — 2/5/2013 @ 4:45 pm

23. 1. Green Screen
    2. Sling shot

Comment by Milhouse (15b6fd) — 2/5/2013 @ 5:07 pm

24. The teleprompter of the United States has not been getting it’s due for attention recently, in my opinion. So I must vote for TOTUS.

By the way, the President has a new 31 year old speechwriter working on the upcoming State of the Union speech. So I can hardly wait to hear what Lincolnesque/Reaganesque/Churchillian marvels our media will proclaim to have heard being spoken off of TOTUS’ screen.

Comment by elissa (94e93f) — 2/5/2013 @ 5:38 pm

25. Definitely TOTUS!

Comment by PSUbrat (a08349) — 2/5/2013 @ 6:15 pm

26. BTW, Dave Hardy shows why the photo is probably not of Obama on the skeet range proper by showing an old photo of JFK on the skeet range and satellite photos.

Obama was probably just trying out the shotgun not actually shooting skeet.

Comment by SPQR (768505) — 2/5/2013 @ 7:11 pm

27. it looks like totus won huh

Comment by happyfeet (ce327d) — 2/5/2013 @ 8:13 pm

28. You’ll have to be on facebook probably to see this one:

Comment by Smock Puppet, 10th Dan Snark Master and Labeler of the Obamaáµ’ (98ae1f) — 2/9/2013 @ 2:46 am