Weekday-only readers should consider clicking on these posts from the past weekend:
- If you read only two posts from the weekend, read these two posts on
potentialnominee Judge Samuel Alito:
1) I analyze Alito’s Dissent in Casey.
2) In a post called Alito Out? I analyze [UPDATE: clearly unfounded] rumors that Sen. Specter has nixed Judge Alito’s nomination, and note an interesting reason why that might be.
- In further Supreme Court nomination news, I noted reports suggesting Bush Considering Only Strong Nominees.
- I also have a silly post about the Washington Post‘s claim that Bush is announcing his pick today, titled President to Announce Nominee on Halloween: Will It Be a Treat? Or a Trick?.
- Okay, so it’s like saying “Tony Snow Proves Water Is Wet” — still, I enjoyed writing the post titled Tony Snow Exposes Bill Maher As Clueless Moron.
- Three posts about Lyin’ Joe Wilson this weekend:
1) I criticized Lyin’ Joe’s L.A. Times op-ed in a post titled Our 27 Months of Hell Brought to Us By Lyin’ Joe Wilson.
2) I note Barcepundit’s observation that the Wall Street Journal needs to correct its correction about Wilson and the “sixteen words.”
3) Finally, we have Clinton W. Taylor on Lyin’ Joe Wilson.
- In music news that few of you care about, I noted my purchase of the Kupfer Ring (Barcelona Production) on DVD.
Or, if all this clicking is too hard, just scroll down!