12/14/2009

You know what?

Filed under: Uncategorized — Scott Jacobs @ 6:28 pm

If you don’t have a problem with JeffyG threatening me, or if you don’t tell him, openly and loudly, that you have a problem with what he said, you can feel the fuck free to kindly fuck right off.

I don’t make it a habit of dealing with people who blatantly threaten me, nor do I make it a habit of associating with those who defend the people who threaten me.

Feel free to tell me that I’m over reacting.  Feel free to tell me that I’m taking it too personally.

But do not, for one fucking instant, pretend that if someone else had said the exact same thing to or about good ol’ JeffyG you wouldn’t be pissed as hell and denouncing that person left and right.

1. I’m sorry; I don’t have a clue what you are talking about (because i’m only here in passing of late).

Comment by aphrael — 12/14/2009 @ 7:58 pm

2. Scott, Jeff G isn’t even worth the time you spent posting this. His threats against you are meaningless — but if they were issued against me I would be pissed as hell, too. My advice to you is to ignore the idiot and let him go back to his aardvark.

To him the world is full of Deb Frisch’s.

Comment by h2u — 12/14/2009 @ 8:02 pm

3. S’ok, Aphrael.

But seriously, dude… Come back to us. We miss you and stuff.

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 12/14/2009 @ 10:21 pm

4. I guess we have proof positive that I have not really been reading this blog, so I should take it off my must read list.

Wait, a minnint–I just in the last few days put it back on–I must have had a reason for taking it off before.

I need to keep minutes.

Comment by Larry Sheldon — 12/14/2009 @ 10:47 pm

5. Scott, need someone to watch your back?

Comment by PCD — 12/15/2009 @ 6:41 am

6. Nah. I’m good.

Thanks though.

I’ve been threatened by far more impressive people than this guy.

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 12/15/2009 @ 7:44 am

7. Hell! Just hell. Ok, maybe wadda, too.

Comment by nk — 12/15/2009 @ 11:11 am

8. He’s a joke. And a loser. And a bit of a cunt, if I do say so myself.

But we already knew all of that.

He’s latest round of bluster merely adds to the pile of shit which is his legacy on the Internet.

Absolutely zero will come of this, I guarantee you.

Hell, don’t just give him your address; if you bought that joker a bus ticket he’d find a way to talk himself out of it.

Comment by Fritz — 12/15/2009 @ 2:12 pm

9. Jeff proved that you can still destroy yourself spectacularly and in his case fabulously on the internet

I would reccommend that you just let him foam

We all know he has limits

Comment by EricPWJohnson — 12/15/2009 @ 5:11 pm

10. You do realize that, even if you come up with the bride price — once we agree on it — the lady of your heart’s desire has not been allowed to bring her M-16-A2 home?

She did, however, pass her marksmanship requalification last month.

Comment by The former future father-in-law Dana — 12/15/2009 @ 5:13 pm

11. You do realize that, even if you come up with the bride price — once we agree on it — the lady of your heart’s desire has not been allowed to bring her M-16-A2 home?

The day I need a gun to handle some punk is the day I need to be put in a home for the feeble.

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 12/15/2009 @ 6:25 pm

12. Scott,

Marriage is a bad idea. Trust me on this.

Comment by nk — 12/15/2009 @ 6:47 pm

13. nk, marriage is the world’s greatest institution. Seems to me you weren’t ready to be institutionalized. And, big-daddy Dana, my daughter spent her entire time in Iraq sans M-16A2… M-4, locked and loaded is the way to go. Much more “urban-enabled”, that.

Comment by John Hitchcock — 12/16/2009 @ 1:24 am

14. 870 pump with a 1911A1 back up if you’re clearing urban terrain…. that and a shit load of frags, smoke & Willie Pete. the A2 is a POS. A1 or A3 is a better choice. better an MP5 than an M-4 in 223. neither one has range for shit, so you might wanna consider a Thompson. at least it will kill people in range. %-)

as for the uber douche, as i posted elsewhere, honor the threat. document it, just in case, and pursue it if there are grounds.

if nothing else, it’s cover fo yo azz if anything ever does jump off, rather than you being stuck in a “i say, she says” scenario.

all of the above is free advice, and worth exactly what you are paying for it. %-)

Comment by redc1c4 — 12/16/2009 @ 1:50 am

15. Nineteen years, two months, three days, and fourteen hours, so far, John. When do my poor wife and I get our commutations?

Comment by nk — 12/16/2009 @ 3:43 am

16. Remember – Marriage is grand, divorce is ten grand…

Comment by Infadel Mataween — 12/16/2009 @ 4:58 am

17. Marriage is a great thing; that’s why I’ve been married for 30 years, 6 months and 27 days.

Comment by The Dana couldn't find anyone else who'd put up with him — 12/16/2009 @ 5:23 am

18. I will agree with Dana. My 41st anniversary will be Saturday, 2 Teves (which is 19 December this year). That meant that my wife was my Chanukah present that year.

Comment by Sabba Hillel — 12/16/2009 @ 10:04 am

19. BTW Scott and Dana, I could not quite follow what is going on, but I would say

When she comes back for R & R make it a honeymoon

Comment by Sabba Hillel — 12/16/2009 @ 10:06 am

20. redc1c4, I prefer a Belgian Browning over the 870, but agree on the 1911A1. Maybe if we were extra good, Xe might let us field trial one of their AA12, and then we could forget about anyother shotgun, Thompson, or Stoner.

Comment by PCD — 12/16/2009 @ 1:15 pm

21. a man is not complete until he is married: then he’s finished.

Comment by redc1c4 — 12/16/2009 @ 1:41 pm

22. It should be noted that, if your wife has her birthday on December 16th — just nine days before Christmas — and she says, “Oh, we’ve got Christmas coming up, and a lot of bills to pay, so don’t get me anything, OK?” don’t believe her!

Never.

Ever.

Especially if it’s a big event birthday, one where her age ends in a zero.

Or a half-century mark.

Fortunately, having been married to Mrs Pico for 30 years, 6 months and 27 days, I was not foolish enough to step into the trap set for me. Remember, the expression, “Oh, you shouldn’t have” is not meant seriously, is never meant seriously, will never be meant seriously.

Comment by The Dana who didn't fall into the trap — 12/16/2009 @ 6:36 pm

23. Corollary to what Dana who is happily married said, letting her max out the American Express at White House Black Market is not a present. She will feel guilty for it and resent you even more for not validating her by spending even more money on her.

Comment by nk — 12/16/2009 @ 6:44 pm

24. The only woman I ever married and I got married 1MAR88. Had I been thinking about the date, I would’ve made it 29FEB88 instead (fewer anniversaries). In February of 2004, my second divorce (figure it out) was finalized. I was fully ready to be institutionalized but she wasn’t. Seems she had a problem reconciling adultery with marriage.

So she divorced me and kept her boyfriends.

Comment by John Hitchcock — 12/17/2009 @ 1:16 am

25. “go together like a horse and carriage” was a joke, wasn’t it?

Comment by Dustin — 12/17/2009 @ 3:34 am

26. Dana, My first wife’s birthday was Dec. 26, and her name was Carol. You tell me what a mess she was to buy gifts for.

John, You and I should have kept the girlfriends we had before the #1 mrs. We might not have had the #2 divorces.

Comment by PCD — 12/17/2009 @ 9:09 pm

27. Crudity warning!

Divorce is the screwing you get for the screwing you got.

Comment by PCD — 12/17/2009 @ 9:11 pm

28. PCD, Carol’s parents should have been charged with child abuse; that is just so wrong!

Comment by The Dana who would never do that to a kid — 12/18/2009 @ 3:38 am

29. Scott, the prettier Dana is concerned about you.

Comment by The Army daddy Dana — 12/18/2009 @ 3:39 am

30. The Other Dana apparently has no idea what I find attractive in a woman. :)

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 12/18/2009 @ 8:39 am

31. Like my mother used to say, when she telling me what kind of girl to look for when I decided to get married, “They all have the same “thing””.

Comment by nk — 12/18/2009 @ 10:55 am

32. Beauty is only skin-deep but ugliness goes clear to the bone.

With the above in mind, I tried to find a skinny woman but found a bony one instead.

Comment by John Hitchcock — 12/18/2009 @ 9:57 pm

33. The fact is that there comes a time in a man’s life that he cannot sleep peacefully unless he sleeps next to a woman.

Comment by nk who is sleeping alone tonight — 12/19/2009 @ 1:39 am

34. nk, and how to our friends who like to take a walk on the Wilde side manage?

Comment by The inquisitive Dana -- but not too inquisitive! — 12/19/2009 @ 4:55 am

35. The way I did it, I vested in Social Security when I was twenty-seven; and after that I would start work at four in the morning, anyway.

Comment by nk who is sleeping alone tonight — 12/19/2009 @ 8:42 am

36. 32, John, and pure ugly, as in Whoopi Goldberg, goes beyond the bone and to a shriveled soul.

Comment by PCD — 12/20/2009 @ 8:09 am

37. Goldstein banned me for asking what EXACTLY he was going to do –

Banned for asking a question

Comment by EricPWJohnson — 12/20/2009 @ 10:00 am

38. What Goldstein will do is … who cares?

What we will permit him do, that’s a different story. Personally, I have experience with things involving people in black robes and iron and concrete. Hopefully, he will wake up from his sick dream before he finds himself there.

Comment by nk — 12/20/2009 @ 10:22 am