Here are some books I recently finished. I recommend each one and hope to review each separately. All links are Amazon affiliate links.
- Islam and the Future of Tolerance: A Dialogue, by Sam Harris and Maajid Nawaz
- Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion, by Sam Harris (no sale on the “no religion” part, Sam, but some interesting stuff in there anyway)
- Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics: A 10% Happier How-to Book, by Dan Harris
- Ghettoside: A True Story of Murder in America, by Jill Leovy
Some other books I am still in the middle of:
- Suicide of the West: How the Rebirth of Populism, Nationalism, and Identity Politics Is Destroying American Democracy, by Jonah Goldberg
On the list when I finish these (or maybe before! I’m often in the middle of several books at a time):
- Infidel, by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- Discrimination and Disparities, by Thomas Sowell
Any book recommendations from anyone who still reads books are welcome, and thoughts about any of these books from anyone who has read them would be especially welcome.