3/14/2018

Victory Over Convicted Bomber and Perjurer Brett Kimberlin in the Fourth Circuit

Filed under: Uncategorized — Patterico @ 7:43 am

Last night, in writing about Brett Kimberlin’s latest efforts to get his Wikipedia deleted, I said that his lawsuit against me was still alive — kicking around in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.

I spoke too soon. This morning Ron Coleman and Bruce Godfrey informed me that the Fourth Circuit rejected Kimberlin’s appeal.

Meaning — subject of course to some B.S. motion to reconsider or petition for certiorari — that it’s over.

And for that, I owe (again) a huge debt of thanks to Ron Coleman of Mandelbaum Salsburg, PC and the Likelihood of Confusion blog, and Bruce Godfrey of Jezic & Moyse LLC.

If you personally have a need for the services of a lawyer in the greater D.C. area, I ask you to consider contacting Bruce Godfrey. If you know someone who has a need for the services of a lawyer in the greater D.C. area, I ask you to talk to them, right now, and tell them to consider calling Bruce Godfrey. Bruce, and his firm linked above, handle criminal defense cases, traffic defense cases, car accident cases, and especially employment law for matters in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia.

If you have intellectual property issues, Ron Coleman is your guy. He got the Slants case to the Supreme Court and won. That says it all. If you have any other issues in New Jersey or New York, consider his firm.

Thanks to both of these fine gentlemen. Please go let them know that you appreciate their efforts on my behalf:

Ron Coleman

Bruce Godfrey

8 Comments »

1. Outstanding! You fought the good fight for many and won.

Comment by Machinist — 3/14/2018 @ 7:52 am

2. I will remember these attorneys if someone I know needs representation but the praise also belongs to you. Everyone else gave up but you. Kimberlin lost because of you.

I hope readers remember that when they decide which internet heroes have the guts to follow through. Not Ace. He’s all talk.

Comment by DRJ — 3/14/2018 @ 9:25 am

3. If Ace didn’t constantly denigrate Allahpundot as a “Salon conservative” who just isn’t tough enough to take it to the left, I’d probably say nothing. But anyone who reads him regularly knows what a breast-beating ass he has become. I guess it garners readers and is therefore the wise financial decision — much like giving Brett Kimberlin money and taking down content about him.

Comment by Patterico — 3/14/2018 @ 12:42 pm

4. Republicans are so demoralized that they are satisfied with anyone who stands up and talks tough. Hence Trump’s popularity and Ace’s. They are an improvement from the weaknesses of the GOPe but it’s still just talk.

Real accomplishment comes from inner strength and doing the hard things, even and perhaps especially if you fight alone. You did that.

Comment by DRJ — 3/14/2018 @ 4:13 pm

5. Here’s Ace explaining how I (and others) should feel “ashamed” of ourselves for pointing out that the timing of Tillerson’s ouster suggests his Russia comments could be to blame.

In the comments, commenters explain that I stopped fighting the left after I got SWATted.

No, really. They say that.

Comment by Patterico — 3/14/2018 @ 10:18 pm

6. I saw that. The blog world and the real world have made words meaningless.

Comment by DRJ — 3/14/2018 @ 11:26 pm

7. You were right. The comments seem to be gone.

Comment by DRJ — 3/15/2018 @ 7:36 pm

8. Cancel that. I was looking at the wrong thread.

Comment by DRJ — 3/16/2018 @ 9:21 am