10/14/2009

This was brought up

Filed under: Uncategorized — Scott Jacobs @ 6:27 pm

I’ll admit that I’m not entirely aware of what’s led to this, but apparently twitter is abuzz with BS tonight.  Apparently, Meghan McCain posted a pic that showed a lot of bewb (hard for her not to, honestly, the gal is “gifted”), and folks started talking mean.  You know, like the Internet is wont to do.  Allahpundit got drawn into this, and she insults him flat out, and has in the past attacked his employer.  This guy, who’s about the only right-leaning person who staunchly defends her and tries to think well of her.

Her, who has done her best to make a name for herself by attacking her vastly better betters, using derogatory terms and plenty of vulgarity.  I’m not saying that’s a bad thing.  Hell, I do it all the time – it’s kinda my thing.  The difference is, I expect the backlash.  I don’t shy from it, and I sure as hell don’t bitch and whine when it comes.  Unlike Meggie Mac.

Now, Jake Tapper (one of the few real journalists left, and one of the VERY few people who report on Washington that I respect) is taking people to task for attacks on Meghan McCain.  One of the things he’s on about – maybe rightly, maybe not – is the cowardly nature of talking shit to people over the Internet.  Even saying “I’d say it to her face” is pretty empty usually, because most don’t use their real names.

Now, if there have been threats made, then I’d be the first person to step up and put down the jack-ass making those threats.  I don’t stand for that.  Hate someone all you want, but baring REALLY serious stuff, threats are not acceptable.  Flat out not cool.  Just like I’d kill with my bare hands anyone who tried to kill or injure the President.  There are limits.

That said…

I’m Scott Jacobs.  This is my real first and last name.  I don’t hide.  I’m right here, take it or leave it.  And I’m saying right now what I wish I could say to her face:  Miss McCain, you have no class.  You make your name by attacking people who have been established for years in the hopes that the controversy elevates you.  You insult, you mock, you demean and you profane.  You slap away a hand that has done nothing but  do it’s best to try and shield you from your own ignorance by holding back those who would display their displeasure with you.  You wouldn’t know about that because you care not one whit for anyone or anything besides yourself.

You have done nothing to help your supposed Party.  I’m not even a member of the Republican party, and I’m embarrassed that you’re a Republican.  You go after anyone with “street cred” in the hopes that being a raging, ignorant bitch gets you some of that respectability.  It has not, it does not, it will not.  You will forever remain in the eyes of many as nothing more than a spoiled, stuck up, rude, ungrateful bitch that has no idea just how big of a joke she is.

I am Scott Jacobs, and I would stand five foot back, hands behind me, and look you in the eyes (you know, that thing most guys don’t do, and which you count on to keep us XY’ers mollified) and say exactly that.

And then I would walk away, having wasted far more time on you than you were worth.

You used to be someone I thought was attractive.  A shame that you had to prove  the old saying “beauty is only skin deep”.

1. This is exactly why I refrain from using Twitter.

Comment by h2u — 10/14/2009 @ 8:43 pm

2. Hey, it ain’t all bad. Won a 100% legit – key and everything – copy of Vista Ultimate 64-bit about a year ago… Ain’t all bad…

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 10/14/2009 @ 11:21 pm

3. That’s not the actual timeline of events in terms of AllahPundit and Meghan, but it is a long story. I hope he has some master plan regarding why he even talks to her, but I fear that’s not the case.

Comment by ReDect — 10/15/2009 @ 1:45 am

4. My prospective son-in-law (if he ever comes up with the bride price) wrote:

Allahpundit got drawn into this, and she insults him flat out,

Sure this was unintentional . . . .

Comment by The highly amused Dana — 10/15/2009 @ 5:43 pm

5. I am who I say I am.

And I say it takes more than a a couple of plastic boobs in a push-up bra on a third one to get my attention.

She had me fooled for a while during the campaign but I did realize that without Piper Palin she didn’t have anything interesting. Real boobies

Comment by Larry Sheldon — 10/15/2009 @ 7:19 pm

6. God Damn you Larry.

I’m not clicking on links you provide any more…

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 10/16/2009 @ 1:02 am

7. From one of the Comedy.com blogs:
    Real Boobies

Comment by h2u — 10/16/2009 @ 9:20 am

8. So where exactly is that picture of Megan’s endowments?

Comment by nk — 10/16/2009 @ 3:46 pm

9. The Pico family’s bride price negotiator asked:

So where exactly is that picture of Megan’s endowments?

Try this.

Comment by The protective father Dana — 10/16/2009 @ 4:12 pm

10. Was it a ruse to get attention for her new Daily Beast column?

Comment by DRJ — 10/19/2009 @ 8:40 pm

11. I doubt it, DRJ…

There’s no way someone in that family is that clever or devious… They aren’t smart enough.

Well maybe her mom is, but the woman did raise Meghan, so I’ll put my money on “probably not”.

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 10/20/2009 @ 5:22 am

12. Meghan McCain is why I despize RINOs and GOP “Moderates”. They are no more than surrender monkeys who don’t care what happens, just so long as those mean old Conservatives do not win.

Comment by PCD — 10/20/2009 @ 10:33 am

13. Oh, Scott, somehow we’ll have to revise the “beauty” saying for Whoopi Goldberg. Not only does her ugly go clean to the bone, but to her soul, if she has one.

Comment by PCD — 10/20/2009 @ 10:34 am

14. I’ll never get tired of the term “surrender monkey.” So wonderfully illustrative!

Comment by h2u — 10/20/2009 @ 11:16 am

15. I rode an Apaloosa named Megan along an Illinois trail weekend past. Scott can try to put a saddle to this McCain one if he wants. 😉

Comment by nk — 10/20/2009 @ 12:46 pm

16. Zing!

Comment by h2u — 10/20/2009 @ 2:29 pm

17. I never liked any of you…

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 10/20/2009 @ 5:22 pm

18. How do they look themselves in the mirror? ,

Comment by Wolf39 — 10/23/2009 @ 4:21 am

19. Scott:

Re your comment #2. Based on the way Vista appears to work, you may have been overcharged for your copy.

Comment by Sabba Hillel — 10/26/2009 @ 7:45 am

20. I kinda liked Vista Ultimate. While the “A program wishes to…” blah blah blah bull got old REALLY fact, I have never had any big gripes about it.

My only gripe NOW is that I’m gonna have to do a fresh install on my PC for my copy of Win7, which means copying everything to an external drive and re-installing several programs. It annoys, but I’ll survive it. My laptop will be a straight in-line upgrade, so that will at least not be too annoying.

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 10/26/2009 @ 8:05 am

21. […] example Now, Jake Tapper (one of the few real journalists left, and one of the VERY few people who report on Washington that I respect) is taking people to task for attacks on Meghan McCain. One of the things he’s on about – maybe rightly, maybe not – is the cowardly nature of talking shit to people over the Internet. Even saying “I’d say it to her face” is pretty empty usually, because most don’t use their real names. […]

Pingback by Come And See The Violence Inherent In The System! — 12/20/2009 @ 9:31 pm