7/28/2009

Banned by REDSTATE

Filed under: Uncategorized — Amphipolis @ 11:24 am

Never been banned before, it’s kind of fun. If I were to do it again I would have been a bit more forceful and comprehensive with my critique, I was trying to stick to the point. Read it while it remains up.

Here’s the post. I thought I was more than reasonable, but the author seems to have a penchant for fabricating sex scandals and other baseless accusations.

1. I especially liked how Moe gave you one last chance to admit you were wrong after he proved that someone once said something to a newspaper.

Comment by William — 7/29/2009 @ 6:44 am

2. My esteem for you has increased considerably, Amphipolis. Moe Lane is a jerk and my congratulations to you for getting under his skin.

Comment by nk — 7/29/2009 @ 7:47 pm

3. So people aren’t approached about taking a cabinet role before choices are made formally?

Comment by Alan Kellogg — 8/1/2009 @ 5:36 pm

4. Never read a Red State thread before.

What a fucking idiotic way to run a comment section. Banning someone for respectfully disagreeing… intelligently? I notice no one else even seems to be talking to this Moe idiot.

His sarcastic obnoxious attitude is very irritating. Screenshots should be taken, because no one who reads this can possibly take Moe or Red State very seriously.

Comment by Juan — 8/4/2009 @ 2:04 pm

5. Note that I never said the reason why Ed Rendell ruled himself out of a Cabinet spot in February of 2008 was because his Lt. Governor died. I merely said that there was less to the story than meets the eye, and gave a reason why he never got a post. I don’t think Moe likes it when people know things about issues that he does not.

There was actually nothing to the “story” beyond Moe’s vile and empty speculation. The guy apparently has reason to be oversensitive.

Comment by Amphipolis — 8/5/2009 @ 8:38 am

6. Yeah, you had a minor point and he went nuts. It makes no sense why he would act that way, whether you were right or wrong.

He could just say ‘I disagree’, or ‘I don’t think that matters’, but instead he proves that he’s a complete idiot and a complete tool.

His laughing that you’ve ‘burned’ an account says it all… this guy thinks he can damage people who disagree with him because he has inflated the value of the redstate.com world to a ridiculous height. Why would anyone value their account a place that doesn’t permit mild disagreement?

Comment by Juan — 8/5/2009 @ 2:28 pm

7. I’m crushed. Not.

It had been years since my previous post there. I had forgotten my password.

Comment by Amphipolis — 8/5/2009 @ 5:47 pm