7/4/2009

Am I the only one

Filed under: Uncategorized — Scott Jacobs @ 5:10 pm

Is it only me who would, if he won the lottery for a ticket to the Micheal Jackson Memorial Service on Tuesday, wear a T-Shirt that said on the front “What’s black and white and fits in little cans?” on the front and “Micheal Jackson” on the back?

Or am I the only massive jerk with a deathwish?

1. Yes, and I don’t know.

Comment by Ira — 7/4/2009 @ 10:34 pm

2. If I had one, I’d scalp it for a fortune. I read that there were something like 14,000 tickets and 6 million people who signed up to get them.

Comment by Steven Den Beste — 7/5/2009 @ 7:09 pm

3. Scott,

You are looking to die in a horrible way. The only thing worse would be having sex with Nancy Pelosi.

Comment by PCD — 7/6/2009 @ 4:16 am

4. Just come down to Lake and Pulaski, in your boxers, with a sandwich sign that says “I hate n*****s.

Comment by nk — 7/6/2009 @ 7:52 am

5. I’m with Steven Den Beste; it seems to be the ideal thing to scalp. I would not be going. I wonder how many fake tickets will be presented at the gates?

Comment by htom — 7/6/2009 @ 1:45 pm

6. PCD, that’s just so wrong, on so many levels!

Besides, there are worse things than having sex with Nancy Pelosi; having sex with Harry Reid, for example! :p

Comment by The horrified Dana — 7/6/2009 @ 3:33 pm

7. Don’t get me wrong… I signed up SPECIFICALLY so I could scalp it…

I dunno… I just like the idea of the looks of anger and overly-offended horror when people saw the t-shirt…

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 7/6/2009 @ 4:34 pm

8. Why can’t someone just hold another memorial to Michael Jackson?

Seems like an obvious way to make a buck.

I’d love to see someone try to get an injunction to prevent non licensed prayer.

And let’s face it… Mr Jackson needs a lot of prayer.

Comment by Juan — 7/6/2009 @ 6:25 pm

9. Mr Jackson needs needed a lot of prayer.

…after the fact now.

Comment by Dana — 7/6/2009 @ 8:43 pm

10. LOL, Dana thinks he’s really dead. As if!

He’ll be back.

Comment by Juan — 7/6/2009 @ 9:18 pm

11. They say a SWAT team will escort the body of Jacko to the memorial…

While they SAY it’s for security, we all know it is to try and stop Zombie Jackson from escaping…

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 7/7/2009 @ 6:31 am

12. Ugh.

Comment by Dana — 7/7/2009 @ 7:43 am

13. Try again: Ugh.

Comment by Dana — 7/7/2009 @ 7:45 am

14. i have two tickets, and two wristbands for the show…… but it’s going on right now, and i’m sitting at home.

in a few weeks, i’ll see if there’s a market for the voucher, the ticket, the wristband, and a copy of today’s Slimes & the Daily News. %-)

Comment by redc1c4 — 7/7/2009 @ 9:40 am

15. 6, Dana, Reid is screwing the whole country daily. We already are having sex with him.

Comment by PCD — 7/8/2009 @ 5:23 am

16. The topic name is very appropriate given how lonely this side of the website feels.

Not to be disrespectful… I don’t have the patience to put out content every hour or two. But I think this side would grow in popularity if it did that for a protracted time.

You all could organize shifts.

Comment by Juan — 7/8/2009 @ 6:43 am

17. I can’t imagine me entering such a lottery.

And if anything about Michael Jackson is on the front page here on the the next pass, that will be the last pass I make from the “must read” list.

Comment by Larry Sheldon — 7/9/2009 @ 12:43 pm

18. Prettier Dana: It’s no big deal; it isn’t a very large organ that he’s missing there.

Perhaps they’ll try to clone him from the remaining tissue. Of course, some might suggest that retaining that particular bit of tissue from Mr Jackson would be an attempt to figure out just what the heck was wrong with him in the first place; we don’t need to know why he died, but why he was alive in the first place.

Comment by The snarky Dana — 7/12/2009 @ 8:06 am

19. Of course, Michael Jackson isn’t really dead. He’s actually in hiding in the same secret clinic with Elvis and JFK.

Remember: you heard it here first!

Comment by The Dana not quite old enough to be a curmudgeon — 7/12/2009 @ 8:07 am

20. […] Hat tip to the much prettier Dana! […]

Pingback by Common Sense Political Thought » Blog Archive » OK, there just has to be a conspiracy theory in this somewhere! — 7/12/2009 @ 8:31 am