12/31/2008

Protesting Against Jews…

Filed under: Uncategorized — Scott Jacobs @ 11:16 am

You’re doing it wrong.

1. Somebody put this moron out of the World’s misery, PLEASE!

Comment by PCD — 12/31/2008 @ 11:39 am

2. According to Robert Spencer, the wording is deliberate, so as to allow plausible deniability:

It’s not the work of an illiterate. In fact the sign was probably made by jouseff al-khattab, a member of the Islamic Thinkers Society, or one of his cohorts.

You can see the sign and others at his webpage:

It is his way of calling for genocide without getting busted for hate speech.

Comment by aunursa — 12/31/2008 @ 2:36 pm

3. It is his way of calling for genocide without getting busted for hate speech.

Wow. That actually makes it worse…

Look folks… If you’re going to call for genocide, grow a god damn pair of balls, and SAY it. This “I’m going to call for the slaughter of millions and millions, but not in a way that might get me in trouble” crap just makes you a damned coward…

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 12/31/2008 @ 3:19 pm

4. Hmmm. . . is it because “Jooooooooze” is reserved for non-Muslim leftist bigots?

Comment by JVW — 12/31/2008 @ 3:35 pm

5. Maybe he just hates O.J.

Comment by Apogee — 12/31/2008 @ 3:46 pm

6. Hamas just legalized Crucifixion and lobbed mortars at GAZAN Christians:

Comment by PCD — 12/31/2008 @ 4:07 pm

7. Please tell me no one is really surprised by any of this?

Comment by pitchforksntorches — 12/31/2008 @ 5:20 pm

8. Actually, he’s protesting Manischewitz and Mogen David wine (aka fortified grape juice).

Meanwhile, to everyone a Happy New Year, and to those Christians who keep the traditional Church calendar, Happy Brit-day, Jesus!

Comment by kishnevi — 12/31/2008 @ 6:12 pm

9. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Comment by ManlyDad — 12/31/2008 @ 7:33 pm

10. Apogee:

Maybe he just hates O.J.

That was my first thought, too.

I like this post. It’s effective and while it seems simple, I know it’s not easy to compose posts in a way that brings people in and makes the point you want to make.

Comment by DRJ — 1/1/2009 @ 10:23 pm

11. Maybe he just hates O.J.

That was my first thought, too.

I find that unlikely… After all, O.J. killed a jew…

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 1/2/2009 @ 12:46 am

12. All this talk of jews is making me thirsty. 😉

Comment by 30pcs — 1/2/2009 @ 8:20 am

13. With respect to Porky’s, perhaps this guy should go fly some ‘kites.’

Comment by luagha — 1/2/2009 @ 4:12 pm