12/30/2008

Moonbats over Gaza

Filed under: Uncategorized — aunursa @ 11:17 am

You can’t make this stuff up…

A Jew-hater at an anti-Israel rally (almost redundant) on Sunday in Manhattan held up this telling sign: “Death to All Juice“. (via LGF)

Meanwhile a British newspaper featured this headline above a cool photo of an F-16: “What Israel is doing is nothing to do with peace but its own selfish security concerns”. (via Meryl Yourish)

1. Here’s a great one…

The Consulate General of Israel to the Southeast has released the following statement on the boat collision involving former US Congresswoman McKinney:

I love it…

Comment by Scott Jacobs — 12/30/2008 @ 11:26 am

2. What’s OJ have to do with Hamas anyway?

Comment by Justin — 12/30/2008 @ 11:52 am

3. McKinney extends to the IDF the same respect and regard as she extended to the Capitol Police that were sworn to maintain her safety.

Comment by Another Drew (wwbkaADitcy) — 12/30/2008 @ 12:46 pm

4. Damn, why didn’t someone think of putting McKinney on that same Gulf Of Mexico cruise where that other woman jumped off the boat?

Comment by PCD — 12/30/2008 @ 2:17 pm

5. Scott, did you see this is the Atlantic, a former Palestinian authority supports Israel’s bombings? I suppose we won’t see anything like this reported in the NYT or London Daily News…

It’s a strange world, but there you have it. I’ve been talking to friends of mine, former Palestinian Authority intelligence officials (ejected from power by the Hamas coup), and they tell me that not only are they rooting for the Israelis to decimate Hamas, but that Fatah has actually been assisting the Israelis with targeting information. One of my friends — if you want to know why they’re my friends, read this book — told me that one of his comrades was thrown off a high-rise building in Gaza City last year by Hamas, and so he sheds no tears for the Hamas dead. “Let the Israelis kill them,” he said. “They’ve brought only trouble for my people.”

Comment by Dana — 12/30/2008 @ 3:30 pm

6. oops, I thought Scott J. wrote this post, my apologies to aununrsa.

Comment by Dana — 12/30/2008 @ 3:31 pm

7. What is wrong with those Israelis: They think they have the right to be free from being bombed? NOOOOOOO! We can’t have that now, they should just suck it up and take it like an Arab. oops. I hope I equally offended everyone and no one group in particular. I mean there is no clear side of right or wrong here, right? The one side blows itself up in an attempt to kill as many civilians and children of the other side. And the other side tries to kill only military personel, but since the one side places its military sites in and among women and children, some women and children get killed by accident. Yeah, they’re equal….

Comment by J. Raymond Wright — 12/30/2008 @ 7:34 pm

8. Comment by J. Raymond Wright — 12/30/2008 @ 7:34 pm

I denounce your anti-Semitism Semitism – I think?

Comment by Another Drew (wwbkaADitcy) — 12/30/2008 @ 9:45 pm

9. 8, AD, I denounce Hamas infantile stupidity for starting this in the first place.

Comment by PCD — 12/31/2008 @ 5:23 am

10. Hamas has legalized Crucifixion and also lobbed a mortar at Gazan Christians waiting in line to enter Israel for Christmas celebrations.

Comment by PCD — 12/31/2008 @ 1:16 pm

11. “What Israel is doing is nothing to do with peace but its own selfish security concerns”

Yeah? And? Security is Job 1.

And what is Hamas doing about peace?

Comment by Pablo — 1/1/2009 @ 6:29 am