12/2/2008

A Plea To The People of Nevada — End Our Long National Nightmare — Vote Harry Reid Out Of Office

Filed under: Uncategorized — WLS @ 11:08 am

Posted by WLS Shipwreckedcrew:

From today’s Washington Examiner here are Harry Reid’s remarks upon the opening of the new Visitors Center of the US Capitol:

“My staff tells me not to say this, but I’m going to say it anyway,” said Reid in his remarks. “In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol.  It may be descriptive but it’s true.”

And that’s not all. “We have many bathrooms here, as you can see,” Reid continued. “Souvenirs are available.”

I’m not sure we have suffered through a bigger buffoon at the top of an institution of government during my lifetime.  Harry — you’re a stinking pile of horse dung.

Descriptive, but true.

People of Nevada — PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. The man is stupid beyond belief. Nevada’s economy is based on people either driving to, or flying to the Casinos. So what is Harry’s response? He thinks oil is “bad” and he supports actions that raise the cost of gasoline and jet fuel.

Surprise, surprise – Nevada’s economy is in a funk.

Comment by Perfect Sense — 12/2/2008 @ 12:28 pm

2. I fart in his general direction.

Comment by kaf — 12/2/2008 @ 1:11 pm

3. You need to copyright “Descriptive but true.” It’s a classic and I doubt Reid will want it.

Comment by DRJ — 12/2/2008 @ 1:27 pm

4. Blame California for Harry Reid. He loses everywhere in the state except for Clark County…which had its population swell because of exiles from CA.

The problem is, too many of the folks who moved from CA want to make Nevada just like California.

Comment by Steverino — 12/2/2008 @ 1:27 pm

5. Any time a dimbulb politician begins his statement with: “My staff tells me not to say this, but I’m going to say it anyway” — hit the record button.

Comment by Patterico — 12/2/2008 @ 7:18 pm

6. We should send Harry “Care Packages”….
    our old laundry, for the memories.

Comment by Another Drew — 12/2/2008 @ 8:11 pm