3/19/2013

Sen Hairy Reed Dances On the Corpses Of Dead Marines To Protest Sequester

Filed under: General — JD @ 2:19 pm

[Guest post by JD]

If you go find his office’s YouTube video, it appears someone felt some shame, and cut off the video before the truly repulsive parts.

It appears that the Marine Corps are none too pleased with his loathsome grand-standing.

This is who they are. This is what they do.

—JD

1. I denounce Hairy Reed

Comment by JD (b63a52) — 3/19/2013 @ 2:19 pm

2. He truly is one of the most loathsome characters in the history of Congress. I don’t mean to irk the good people of Nevada, but if you have a state whose rise to prominence was largely due to the influence of the mafia and whose major industry is based upon people’s lust for round-the-clock liquor, sex, and easy money, then you probably get a state which elects the likes of Harry Reid.

Now I’ll go work on my apology to the residents of the Silver State.

Comment by JVW (4826a9) — 3/19/2013 @ 2:31 pm

3. Why is it amazing? Dog bites man, you know?

Comment by Richard Aubrey (da9472) — 3/19/2013 @ 2:32 pm

4. The Marines should be angry. Harry Reid is such a putz he doesn’t even realize he’s not questioning the sequester. He’s questioning the competence of the officers who planned and then proceeded with this exercise and is accusing them of having utter disregard for the safety of their Marines.

Comment by Steve57 (60a887) — 3/19/2013 @ 2:34 pm

5. None of us should be surprised. Reid is not held responsible for anything he says. Hell, he accused a Presidential candidate of not paying taxes on the floor of the Senate, refused to name his “source,” was shown to be wrong, and has never been held accountable. I would have punched him in the mouth.

This guy interfered in a Presidential election. So don’t count me surprised that he would politick on the corpses of servicemen.

A truly repulsive little man. And yet he is allowed to carry on, without being held responsible.

Comment by Simon Jester (c8876d) — 3/19/2013 @ 2:37 pm

6. How the people of Nevada can continue to support this numbskull is beyond me. Sure, Sharon Angle said some stupid shtuff, but nothing THIS stupid. Nothing as stupid as gosh dang cowboy poetry. Nothing as stupid as “you can smell [nevadans] when they come into the Capitol building.”

The hell is wrong with you, Nevada? Wake up.

Comment by Ghost (2d8874) — 3/19/2013 @ 3:00 pm

7. He said this while the families were still being notified. While people wondered if someone they knew stationed at Ft Bragg had been training in Nevada.

While families who brace themselves while a loved one is deployed overseas in harms way were likely not ready to hear such terrible news. People forget stateside training exercises can be fatal because they are less likely to make the national news.

Uglier on the inside obviously than the outside.

Comment by Robin (801f44) — 3/19/2013 @ 3:07 pm

8. Democrats really are sick little f’ups.

Comment by SPQR (768505) — 3/19/2013 @ 3:26 pm

9. I had not read yet that all of the families had not yet been notified.

Comment by JD (b63a52) — 3/19/2013 @ 3:43 pm

10. Careful, JD – Kman and Perry might swing by to chide you for your divisiveness.

What you need to do is meet them halfway by deciding to love Harry Reid.

Comment by Leviticus (17b7a5) — 3/19/2013 @ 3:48 pm

11. They don’t call Harry “The Dim-bulb of Searchlight” for nothing!

Comment by askeptic (b8ab92) — 3/19/2013 @ 3:57 pm

12. I hope that the parents and loved ones of the deceased go visit Harry Reid, in front of cameras, and ask for an apology.

Because Reid doesn’t do apologies.

Comment by Simon Jester (c8876d) — 3/19/2013 @ 4:00 pm

13. Comment by Leviticus (17b7a5) — 3/19/2013 @ 3:48 pm

Now that was funny. Maybe they could teach me how to build bridges.

Comment by JD (b63a52) — 3/19/2013 @ 4:15 pm

14. I don’t think you owe them an apology, JVW. It’s true.

Comment by DRJ (a83b8b) — 3/19/2013 @ 4:20 pm

15. It is truly amazing that such a vile man can become Majority Leader in the Senate.

Two words: Robert Byrd.

Byrd filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and was a Klansman. Yet he was Majority Leader twice and President Pro Tempore 4 times after that.

Comment by Kevin M (bf8ad7) — 3/19/2013 @ 4:29 pm

16. Byrd was also known as “The Conscience of The Senate”, which, as far as I can tell, was accurate.

Comment by Richard Aubrey (da9472) — 3/19/2013 @ 4:55 pm

17. Byrd was also known as “The Conscience of The Senate”, which, as far as I can tell, was accurate.

And of course the execrable Barbara Boxer referred to Byrd as “the love of my life” after one of his typically demagogic speeches opposing the Iraq War.

Comment by JVW (4826a9) — 3/19/2013 @ 5:52 pm

18. Well well, looks like Dirtbag Harry has had a pretty stressful day.

Comment by JVW (4826a9) — 3/19/2013 @ 6:08 pm

19. Keep it up, morons. The tree of liberty needs to be refreshed…..

Comment by Kevin P. (1df29c) — 3/19/2013 @ 6:21 pm

20. there is nothing wrong with Harry Reid that having a claymore go off in his hands wouldn’t fix.

PS: typo in the post. the a55hat’s name is spelled “Reid”… 8-)

Comment by redc1c4 (403dff) — 3/19/2013 @ 6:51 pm

21. All give some, some give all. Rest in honored peace, Marines.

Senator, may your grave be perpetually soggy.

Comment by htom (412a17) — 3/19/2013 @ 8:27 pm

22. hey look dead peoples! What can we do with em?

what can’t we do with em?

good point. But these ones are growed up so that limits are options a little though I guess.

What do you mean limits our options they’re soldiers! We can whore them out like midget pickles!

oh. You’re right. Duh! SEQUESTER!!! Hello? I guess after Newtown I got a taste for the young stuff.

I feel ya buddy but still this is way cool. We can make this work.

Comment by happyfeet (8ce051) — 3/19/2013 @ 9:41 pm

23. *our* options

damn it was for reals a really long day

Comment by happyfeet (8ce051) — 3/19/2013 @ 9:42 pm

24. I don’t understand: I thought the Democrats supported cuts in the Defense budget. What’s Reid grousing about now?

Comment by Chuck Bartowski (ad7249) — 3/19/2013 @ 10:44 pm

25. “The war is lost.” – Majority Leader Reid

Seems to me the State of Nevada is lost. They most definitely deserve whatever garbage comes down the Federal pikes.

Comment by Ed from SFV (1e7171) — 3/19/2013 @ 11:18 pm

26. It is truly amazing that such a vile man can become Majority Leader in the Senate.

It’s a reflection of his political party…

Comment by Blacque Jacques Shellacque (f514b1) — 3/19/2013 @ 11:50 pm

27. MFM response? Crickets. Like it never happened.

Comment by JD (b63a52) — 3/20/2013 @ 10:03 am

28. The last respectable Democrat to be majority leader was tax cheat Tom Daschle.

Comment by Kevin M (bf8ad7) — 3/20/2013 @ 10:26 am

29. Am I wrong in recalling that after Reid told his lie about Romney on the Senate floor, he repeated it on a Sunday talk show? If I’m recalling that correctly, I wonder why Romney has not sued him, now that he’s no longer busy with a campaign. (I fully understand why he didn’t sue during the campaign.) It seems to me that such a suit would clear the Sullivan hurdle; it should be easy to prove that if Reid didn’t make his source up, he had no grounds for believing the source’s information. After all, according to his own claim the source was a Bain outsider (a customer rather than an employee), claiming to know information that even a Bain insider would not have had access to, even if Romney had been at Bain during that period, which he wasn’t.

In any event, ever since then I have not understood why the Senate Republicans have continued to cooperate with him. If I were minority leader I’d have informed the Democratic caucus that so long as Reid was their leader there would be no cooperation of any kind whatsoever, on any issue, because we refuse to deal with a man who is unfit for public office.

Comment by Milhouse (15b6fd) — 3/20/2013 @ 7:50 pm

30. Probably because Romney can’t see the suit improving his own position.

Comment by SPQR (768505) — 3/20/2013 @ 7:58 pm

Page loaded in: 0.2054 secs.