3/3/2013

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and her legions of sock puppets

Filed under: General — JD @ 8:52 am

[Guest post by JD]

Socking, socking I tell you.

Rachel Maddow and Teh Gleeeeeeeeeens would be great friends.

I would be surprised if this wasn’t the case for many in the media, but it is especially funny when such a smug sanctimonious pompous holier-than-thou talking head gets exposed.

—JD

1. Hohophobes

Comment by JD (b63a52) — 3/3/2013 @ 8:52 am

2. maybe comcast will dump her nasty ass

Comment by happyfeet (8ce051) — 3/3/2013 @ 8:59 am

3. even if they replaced her with a sleazy propaganda slut like our quasi-unemployed friend soledad they’d still come out way ahead on the ratings I think

Comment by happyfeet (8ce051) — 3/3/2013 @ 9:01 am

4. I’d be careful of mocking Rachel Maddow. I hear she hangs out with a lot of ruff and tuff chicks who ride motorcycles. Or something.

Comment by Elephant Stone (71e577) — 3/3/2013 @ 10:15 am

5. ohnoes it’s leather tuscadero at my door right now!

hello ms. tuscadero please come in what’s on your mind

I see

well there must be some confuzzlement we’re a BIG rachel maddow house here

we love her more than pickles!

nonono not them pickles what are a beloved phallic symbol of the patriarchy I meant more like the sweat and spicy bread n butter pickles

you can get them at costco

Comment by happyfeet (8ce051) — 3/3/2013 @ 10:23 am

6. someone needs to say
    that when she isn’t socking
    MadCow is sucking

Comment by Colonel Haiku (fd4f20) — 3/3/2013 @ 10:37 am

7. You see, a proper sock puppet exists solely to mock things.

It’s just obvious.

I mean, really.

Comment by Smock Puppet, 10th Dan Snark Master and Gender Bïgǒt (98ae1f) — 3/3/2013 @ 2:17 pm

8. Hey Rachel…why don’t you ask the FBI to investigate…perhaps there’s hacking involved… I mean..it worked for Anthony Wei…oh wait…now I understand….

Comment by Pamela (cf9d9c) — 3/4/2013 @ 6:15 am

9. Of course now she really will be trending on twitter as everyone leverages this story.

Comment by Barry (dd121a) — 3/4/2013 @ 7:04 am

10. Anyone care to bet whether or not she addresses her perfidy? i bet she “takes full responsibility” and blames it on an overenthusiastic staffer.

Comment by JD (b63a52) — 3/4/2013 @ 7:12 am

11. My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at net, but I know I am getting experience all the
    time by reading thes nice articles or reviews.

Comment by bell motorcycle helemt (95ec21) — 3/12/2013 @ 5:51 pm

12. Not another word from MSNBC or MadCow

Comment by JD (b63a52) — 3/12/2013 @ 6:16 pm

13. JD, you have presented no credible evidence to back up your Rachel Maddow charge.

When you have some, please put it up.

Comment by Perry (dc1eab) — 3/12/2013 @ 6:42 pm

14. Perry – did you read the link in the story, and the numerous links contained therein?

LALaLALALALALALALALALA