1/12/2013

Invisible Driver Prank

Filed under: General — Patterico @ 11:51 pm

My kids showed me this. They laughed and laughed.

My favorite is the guy who says: “Oh snap!”

I didn’t know people actually said that for real.

1. Me too and me either.

Comment by Gazzer (b92d8e) — 1/13/2013 @ 12:28 am

2. You would have preferred “Bazinga!”?

Comment by Kevin M (bf8ad7) — 1/13/2013 @ 12:30 am

3. This guy does a lot of videos; I have been watching them for the past hour. This one might be my favorite. It’s different, at least.

Comment by Patterico (8b3905) — 1/13/2013 @ 12:59 am

4. Product placement with McDonalds?

Comment by Simon Jester (30542a) — 1/13/2013 @ 6:47 am

5. I showed this to a couple of my classes as a reward the last 5 minutes of class on Friday. All the kids got a kick out of it. Of course they also liked the one where the little girl popped out of a trap door in a darkened elevator too.

Comment by gahrie (3fff08) — 1/13/2013 @ 7:40 am

6. That guy is a good magician.

Comment by Pious Agnostic (20c167) — 1/13/2013 @ 7:54 am

7. As the original Lincoln put it, “You can fool all of the people some of the time,..”

Comment by gary gulrud (dd7d4e) — 1/13/2013 @ 9:11 am

8. Gahrie – saw that creepy elevator little girl video on Friday. They are lucky that people didnt attack. Fight or flight.

Comment by JD (840c05) — 1/13/2013 @ 9:21 am

9. I liked the one where he said “I’m a ghost, throw it in” — the girl did so, and he drove off.

Comment by shipwreckedcrew (ff598b) — 1/13/2013 @ 10:49 am

10. I liked the one where he said “I’m a ghost, throw it in” — the girl did so, and he drove off.

I didn’t get that one, how did he pay for it? Did she really just give him free food?

Comment by Milhouse (15b6fd) — 1/13/2013 @ 11:07 am

11. he probably paid at the first winder then you drive up and get your tasty foozle at the second winder

Comment by happyfeet (ce327d) — 1/13/2013 @ 11:29 am

12. Oh. Is that how it works? I’ve never used a drive-through. I guess he didn’t have his costume on when he went by the first winder.

Comment by Milhouse (15b6fd) — 1/13/2013 @ 11:35 am

13. usually they use the two window thing if they’re busy but if it’s slow they’ll just use one and where you order they tell you “pull on up to the second window”

it sounds more complicated than it is

Comment by happyfeet (ce327d) — 1/13/2013 @ 11:40 am

14. I laughed, too. That’s some good, clean fun.

Comment by bridget (862c19) — 1/13/2013 @ 1:27 pm

15. It is not as funny as the Invisible President.

Comment by Elephant Stone (45a71d) — 1/13/2013 @ 2:13 pm

16. I love his channel and am glad his invisible driver video was posted on Youtube’s main page. My favorite is his drive thru fainting video, though it is slightly cruel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHEjtX4_-ks). It does appear to be clean fun though and highlights his magic tricks. Other pranking videos on Youtube aimed at strangers are akin to bullying, in my opinion.

Comment by ratbeach (f5aad4) — 1/13/2013 @ 7:28 pm

17. INSTAGRAM DAT JOINT

Comment by CrustyB (69f730) — 1/14/2013 @ 7:56 am

18. 15. Comment by Elephant Stone (45a71d) — 1/13/2013 @ 2:13 pm

It is not as funny as the Invisible President.

He just held, or is holding, a press conference (starting at 11:15 am EST)

Comment by Sammy Finkelman (d22d64) — 1/14/2013 @ 8:52 am

19. If you would like to grow your experience just keep visiting this
    web page and be updated with the most up-to-date news update posted
    here.

Comment by Florida (86c712) — 1/16/2013 @ 12:10 am

20. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same
    time as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I were tiny
    bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear idea

Comment by Cyril (aa92d5) — 1/21/2013 @ 9:56 pm

21. For one, quite a few people try to accomplish that beautiful six pack appear
    by performing hundreds of sit-ups or ordering ab devices and ab videos.
    I was capable to shed far more than 5 lbs by following
    this wonderful plan and now my trousers are finding loser
    and looser day by day.There are two strategies that the writer shows his readers
    to help them remain with the system.according to me this
    is the finest function out a individual’s body can have.So you can try it initial and decide to obtain later, instead of paying in complete up front.yet the eating plan food advertising and marketing business continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits.In this case, that would be physical exercise and eating healthier.Then you have to have also observed that the abs you once had have also disappeared.However, if you haven’t been working out in a although, this might appear a lot harder on
    you than on individuals who continuously keep their workout routines as nicely as
    their healthful diets.Losing 20 lbs of fats in just a time of 7 weeks
    is really a substantially far better feeling and assisted me in creating by body
    considerably stronger.The best know-how you will almost certainly get from the coaching course is the right path of your endeavors.
    Just goes to show how several persons are interested in having the coveted six pack.
    But that was then and of course, life is a lot busier now.

Here is my page :: Bradley

Comment by Bradley (edcd41) — 2/9/2013 @ 8:49 pm

Page loaded in: 0.2027 secs.