6/9/2011

Evidence That Weiner Was Talking Dirty to Underage Girls? Part 1

Filed under: General — Patterico @ 1:41 am

Well, calling it “Part 1″ might be kind of an overstatement. This post is more of a . . . teaser.

But those who have been reading here long enough know that I don’t say things like this idly.

So . . . stay tuned for Part 2. In the meantime, chew on this publicly available transcript. Read it. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

It will become relevant when Part 2 comes along.

This, I promise you. Because we superheroes . . . that’s just how we roll.

1. And here i had attempted to spare people the horror of that.

That being said, if this pans out, this demonstrates the value of releasing the info.

Comment by Aaron Worthing (e7d72e) — 6/9/2011 @ 5:39 am

2. Bury Weiner ….. allu ahkbar ….. I hope they find Chucky Schumer tweets too.

Comment by Sponge Bob Square Pants (fccc6f) — 6/9/2011 @ 5:43 am

3. Twitter account and Facebook post-all-you-like messaging = $0

Internet access = $20/month

carbon effect on atmosphere of all the Weiner internet chatter = who cares

Patterico’s prose when he’s sitting on a scoop = priceless

I love seeing liars get caught. More pls.

Comment by no one you know (325a59) — 6/9/2011 @ 6:30 am

4. Geez Patrick–et tu?

You came not to praise me, but to bury me?

Comment by Little Tony (0e06a9) — 6/9/2011 @ 6:31 am

5. bury weiner?

wasn’t that what he was trying to do with that las vegas blackjack dealer?

Comment by Aaron Worthing (e7d72e) — 6/9/2011 @ 6:32 am

6. I love Patterico when he’s being coy.

Comment by radar (11c490) — 6/9/2011 @ 6:36 am

7. “Sparing people the horror of that” assures that Weiner will be free to molest other children in the future. It’s all crappy choices, but Weiner forced us into this societal cost benefit analysis through his actions.

Comment by Oschisms (473d8f) — 6/9/2011 @ 6:38 am

8. This guy doesn’t appear to have been married to anyone but his computer keyboard.

Very bizarre behavior. Something is not quite right here.

Comment by Rev Dr E Buzz (1eb242) — 6/9/2011 @ 6:44 am

9. oschisms

well, in my joking way, i was saying yes, its necessary to go there. because weiner is not coming clean.

Comment by Aaron Worthing (e7d72e) — 6/9/2011 @ 6:54 am

10. Schumer is too smart to fall for that. he talks to his boys in person!

Comment by Comeon! (4fa205) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:00 am

11. So to speak, Aaron.

Comment by Simon Jester (10d642) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:00 am

12. Weiner is not coming clean….my god, the jokes just write themselves!

Comment by radar (11c490) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:00 am

13. Euw x infinity.

Comment by Vivian Louise (eeeb3a) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:02 am

14. radar

literally writing themselves, as in i didn’t see the double entendre until i hit “submit.”

Comment by Aaron Worthing (e7d72e) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:02 am

15. As Dieter used to say, ‘this is becoming tiresome’

Comment by ian cormac (72470d) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:09 am

16. http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/06/08/holder-doj-fights-arizonas-efforts-to-prevent-illegal-alien-voting/

Comment by ian cormac (72470d) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:11 am

17. Pardon me if I don’t “Live it” on that transcript. The Yuck Factor in their exchanges is off the charts. Both of them have no clue what sex is about or what is sexy. Part of me thought that she was setting him up…because what kind of woman a. thinks Weiner is hot? b. is that classless?

Guess he found the only Liberal women in the US that aren’t fat, ugly lesbians. There are only 6.

Comment by hey yall (0b3617) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:17 am

18. Weiner is a scumbag. He was having these msgs a month after he got married! What a POS.

Comment by thebronze (48e23a) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:19 am

19. Okay so when do we get part 2?

Comment by Psycotte (5d025a) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:26 am

20. Very, very soon.

Comment by Patterico (135ea8) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:35 am

21. Pro-tip when patrick does this sort of thing…

he always leaves clues as to what is coming next in the post…

ace gets that, for instance…

Comment by Aaron Worthing (e7d72e) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:40 am

22. Thanks for the heads-up, Pat. Gives me time to put on a raincoat and boots to try to lessen the ick factor.

Comment by radar (11c490) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:40 am

23. I think it’s important to point out that regardless of what Patterico has, there is already enough reason to look into Weiner’s interactions with these girls.

Comment by soren (303eda) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:44 am

24. OK, Patterico, I read through it once, but that’s it. I got the gist of it, however I’m not willing to put out the time and effort to learn it. It’s just not my cup of tea. Sexy pillow talk is one thing, but repetitious tawdry drivel is not only boring, it’s a turn-off.

Reading this sort of stuff is troubling, it makes me uneasy, like I’m being drawn into a personal yet undefined association, albeit tangentially, with people and activities I find opprobrious. Bob Dylan was making this point when he wrote about how it feels as the side-show freak “hands you a bone.”

If part 2 is sufficiently interesting, I’ll go back over the relevant parts before I comment.

Comment by ropelight (ab65b3) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:50 am

25. ropelight….

The speculation at Ace’s, which Aaron more or less confirmed, is that the “superheroes” comment in the post alludes to Weiner making a superhero cape/tights reference in this transcript, and guessing that he’s made similar references in his little chats with minors.

Comment by radar (11c490) — 6/9/2011 @ 7:55 am

26. I wait with bated breath, but radaronline doesn’t want me to see that transcript. Keeps redirecting to the mobile home page where I see jennifer aniston’s fab abs and flo rida’s mugshot. Which is probably for the best. The guy next to me on the plane probably thinks I’m a vapid celeb junkie, which is better than being a pervert I think.

Comment by carlitos (f94006) — 6/9/2011 @ 8:11 am

27. carl

that might be a mobile app problem. like cracked.com doesn’t work on my blackberry at all.

Comment by Aaron Worthing (e7d72e) — 6/9/2011 @ 8:14 am

28. ___________________________________________

Reading this sort of stuff is troubling

It would have been better if more of the posts on Weinergate had been combined and treated as continuously updated and revised entries. If the congressman from New York were, say, the guy in the Oval Office or some other official higher up on the food chain, then I could understand the full force of commotion caused by the scandal. But so many different posts on Weiner end up being like the opposite extreme of the way the Drudgereport treated (or practically ignored) the story on Schwarzenegger and his ex-housekeeper—which, btw, was handled by Drudge in a manner I’m still puzzled by and resentful about. Bias in coverage, whether from the right or left, irks me.

Comment by Mark (3e3a7c) — 6/9/2011 @ 8:21 am

29. Weiner is in a sticky situation. Will he last the night? #WeinerYes?

Comment by mk (7b3cc8) — 6/9/2011 @ 1:39 pm

30. Oh noez.

Comment by DohBiden (15aa57) — 6/9/2011 @ 2:11 pm

31. Breitbart made him talk dirty!!!Eleventyone!!!

Comment by DohBiden (15aa57) — 6/9/2011 @ 2:11 pm