You thought you had seen all the ugliness on the L.A. Times relating to Tony Snow? Nah! In another post we examined the comments to a blog entry about his death. In this post, we’ll look at the comments to his obituary.
Here are some of the charming comments left by angry, unhinged leftists:
5. Repeating lies day in and day out is bad for your health.
Submitted by: Chris
7:08 PM PDT, July 12, 2008
6. I definitely feel sorry for his children and wife. But TOny Snow did while he was at FOX and Whitehouse can’t be forgiven. These Republicans are criminals and the democrats who voted for this war including. I don’t feel sorry him. I think it is time for redemption. Most of us deserve the worst possible punishment for our arrogance and the crimes we committed in the name of liberty,justice and other BS on the rest of the world. THis country runs based on Greed. America is committed to destroying other religions and cultures in the world and make world into an absolute trash.
Submitted by: naagam
7:07 PM PDT, July 12, 2008
7. Lying causes cancer? Now we know.
Submitted by: Jinny Campos
6:59 PM PDT, July 12, 2008
. . . .
9. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the first day of a Tony Snow-free world! Yay!!!!
Submitted by: Melanie S
6:19 PM PDT, July 12, 2008
. . . .
16. Because there obviously is no god, nor heaven and hell, I’ve always adhered to the idea that if you are saddned by the deaths of your friends and family, you should equally be gladdened by the deaths of people you hate. Tony Snow was a professional liar and willing member of the most notorious administration in this country’s history. I didn’t know him personally, but professionally he was a BS artist extraordinaire. This was the best cancer since Lee Atwater’s brain tumor.
Submitted by: Shaun Mason
4:02 PM PDT, July 12, 2008
. . . .
22. Just because your dead it doesn’t make you a good person.
Submitted by: Vrginia Hollender
12:55 PM PDT, July 12, 2008
Lovely. Well done, L.A. Times comment moderators! Well done indeed!